here’s a list of our stuff, might be useful for new parents:
- Stokke Tripp Trapp chair with Newborn Set: a must with more than one kid, and very useful with one too.
- Stokke My Carrier: quite useful, although it’s still not the full freedom that you want
- Red Castle Babynomade blanket: very useful, available in two variations(winter and summer), Size 2 is recommended from the beginning — the baby is not lost in it, and you have it useful for longer time
- C&A sells baby bodysuits, CHF 12 for 5 pieces, with only small funny graphics and no Disney. Excellent price and quality, sizes available for the first 12 months.
- Bebeconfort Amplitude changing table. Most of changing tables are too low, and your back will hurt very soon. This one is adjustable and can be brought up to the waist level of a basketball player.
- Stokke Bounce ‘n’ Sleep Daybed: very convenient to carry the child around your apartment and let them sleep beside you.
- Red Castle Cocoonababy: lets your newborn sleep in the most convenient position, and it also passes perfectly into the Stokke daybed.
- Philips Avent SCD 525/00 DECT: a perfect babyphone, works like charm, convenient and long-lasting. The base station can be powered by normal or rechargeable AA batteries (normal Alkaline batteries will last for few weeks).
Also for twins:
- TFK Twinner Twist Duo is so far the best twin stroller that we tested. It passes in every standard door, and very easy to handle. It also has a mounting option for baby car seats, but this construct becomes bulky and does not pass most of doors and lifts.
- the Pro Baby shop has 15% discount on twin purchases